Boiler servicing in Birmingham is a crucial part of maintaining a heating system, regular servicing of your gas appliance will increase the life of the product as well as prevent any problems surfacing. A boiler should be looked at frequently and checked to assure all aspects of the appliance are in proper working order. This can stop any potential health hazards from arising and can provide your family with a safe and reliable boiler. Try to remember, a well maintained boiler is a safe boiler.
Boiler Servicing in Birmingham
T: 07922286920| RMA Gas Solutions
Full Report Issued Same Day
We can conduct a complete inspection of the appliance to make sure it meets up-to-date safety regulations. In the event that the appliance doesn’t adhere to regulation we will let you know what work needs to be done to bring the boiler back into regulation. You should note that boiler servicing in Birminham can only be undertaken if the appliance is in full working order. In the event your appliance requires a repair remember to let us know when phoning.
All gas consumers are encouraged to have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months.
Boiler Servicing in Birmingham includes the following checks:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- The appliance will be checked for satisfactory ventilation.
- Check working pressure if test point available.
- The burner pressure will be checked against the manufacturers instructions.
- Conduct flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- The boiler will be thoroughly checked for any signs of incomplete combustion.
- Provide flue/gas analyser report.
- Inspect flue to make certain it is safe, secure and also to current standards.
Peace of Mind – All Work Guaranteed
We supply you with peace of mind as we guarantee our work and in the extremely unlikely case a miscalculation is made, we shall immediately deploy a seasoned member of staff to amend any issues with work which has been conducted until you are 100 % satisfied with the job. No payment is requested in the first instance until you, the customer sign off on the job.
We attend work throughout the West Midlands, and our average response time is just 1-2 hours for emergency repairs. Please give us a call for low cost boiler servicing in Birmingham.